THE START

I am a mother of four children and has been employed since I was 16 years old. Just a few years back I became certified in medical coding and billing, however, could not find a job in that field in my area. So stuck with my current job making a little over minimum wage I decided to do some research. After searching the internet for quite some time, looking for a way to earn additional income. I ran across Panda Research along with a few other paid surveys. out of them all Panda Research looked promising so I took the steps as followed:

  • Created a account with panda research
  • Clicked on a work from home survey
  • Watched the work from home video
  • open word to document everything I am doing- just in case it will be helpful for the next parent or successful
  • Entered my email address
  • Exit out of the work from home survey because after the evaluation it asks for money
  • Tried a lower paid survey and discovered that it does not ask for money
  • The lower survey was OK and now a have a dollar that is pending in my account
  • I completed a few more lower paid survey
Got side tracked Started to look at other ways to make money like


What I found is very unbelievable and was easier then I thought. Now I see why the “fat cats” of the web did not want to share. I am a real person whom had real people problems but somebody prayed for me during my struggle and I became wealthy in just a few days! I mean I am making more money than I have ever seen in a lifetime. I am constantly looking at my balance and the more I look the more I feel as though it’s a mistake. I have withdrawn a few hundred out just to make sure it’s real and sure enough it was!

Here is my Facebook account and as you see I have tried a lot of things that just did not work. when I told you I written down everything I have done step by step I was not lying, I always do. Because of it I am able to share with you in detail of what I have set up to earn money!

The hardest part for me was signing up for every social media I could possibly find. Yes that took long hours and days to complete. One thing for sure it takes effort to put your website together how you want it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fixing your credit

What is Jaaxy?