What is Jaaxy?


Jaxxy website

What is Jaaxy?

This is the Stan lee of keyword search. It gives you detailed analytics about any word you place in the search bar. Are you looking for keywords to drive traffic to your sit??? well what are you waiting for give it a try!!!!


Getting your business off the ground is very difficult. However, I remember making my first $50 and boy was I happy. You guys have to understand that I did not attend collage and I grew up in a very small town in Florida. As a matter of fact everyone in the town was dirt poor and a grocery store was miles and miles away. Making my first $50 online was like striking it rich and I thought if I could make money while I sleep I would become a millionaire over night but... this was not the case. I got big headed and started to change things on my site, tweak things I did not fully understand and that was my only $50 to be made for years. I have been trying to duplicate and back track on how was I able to accomplish just those $50 until about 2 months ago. I discovered that keywords drives traffic to my site but great content keeps them there wanting more. my goal is to make about $10,000 a month but I am only bringing in about $3,000. With that being said the new question is how to drive new viewers, clients and or consumers to my site? I am not the best writer as you could see, so rich content is out the window. But what I do have is a drive to make something happen. The only skills I really have is in credit repairing which brings in plenty money for someone that sits in front of the computer all day but is not enough to become an online millionaire. If you are reading and have found something that works for your business please do not be afraid to share.





https://www.netspend.com/get-a-prepaid-card/?aid=RAF_1&site_id=RAF_OAC_URL&uref=2927724278

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fixing your credit

THE START